Log into the Portal
Log into the Portal.
- If you’re not registered for an account yet, click here to get started.
- If you are signing in for the first time, you should be led to the ‘Account Selector’ page.
Under ‘Recorded Video’, select ‘Order Now’. Otherwise, toggle from the default ‘My Orders’ tab to ‘Order Now’ in the top right of your screen.
Upload your media
There are three options for selecting your media:
- uploading from your computer
- pasting links
- pulling videos from linked accounts
Toggle through the pages or use the Search box at the top of the screen to find your required videos. Check the boxes next to the files you would like to order, and then click Done to upload.
Once you have selected your media, uploads will be listed on the ‘Add Files’ page. You can remove any unnecessary files from your list by clicking the red cross, or continue to add new ones.
When all desired files are uploaded, click ‘Next’ to choose your products.
You can add tags to your files in the ‘Add Files’ page. Type over the ‘Add Tag’ text to add this identifier to your file. These can also be applied in bulk using the box directly above the tag column.
You might like to tag your file with a university unit code, a project reference or the like. You can use these to label or keep track of your orders with search functionality in your ‘My Orders’ page.
Select your products
The ‘My Order’ page allows you to select your products, as well as any upgrades. Hover your curser over the information icon to see information about quality options and extras. Click here for detailed product information, including quality and turnaround times.
- To choose your products, click the relevant check boxes of what you would like to order. Your total will build with every additional product or add-on. If you aren’t too sure what a particular product is, you can click the info icon for further information.
- The ‘File Details’ drop-down provides the details about uploaded media. If you notice you’ve forgotten to attach a file, you can click the red ‘Back’ button to return to the ‘Add Files’ screen at any time.
Click ‘Next’ to progress with your order.
Finalise your order
You will be lead to the ‘Order Summary’ window to review and submit your order.
The left-hand side of the screen displays the summary details, while the right displays payment information.
- If you hold an enterprise account, this payment information will not display, as you’ll receive a monthly invoice instead.
If you need to make any changes, or remove any files from your order, click the red Edit button.
Click ‘Submit Order’ to complete the process.