Ai-Media is a captioning provider for Echo 360 and can be set up to automatically caption lectures on a 1, 2, or 4 day turnaround.
If you are thinking of moving to Echo ALP from Echo 360, or setting up captioning with us for this service, please get in contact with us: email@example.com
Someone in the team will make sure your account is set up for this service and will set up a test to ensure everything is working correctly.
Once your account is set up, follow the steps below to configure captioning.
- Log on to Echo as an administrator.
- Select the Settings icon in upper-right of the screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Configurations.
- From the left panel, select Closed captioning.
- Use the drop-down list to select AI-Media as your captioning provider.
- Configure the options as requested, including the secure communication values given to you by your Sales and Marketing contact.
- Select the turnaround time and, if applicable, accuracy selections appropriate to the services discussed with your Sales and Marketing contact.
- When finished, click SAVE.
When captioning is configured, get in touch with your Sales and Marketing contact in order for a test to be run.
For more information on setting up specific lectures to be captioned, please see these articles on the Echo site.