Uploading an SRT file to your Vimeo video.
- Log in to Vimeo and navigate to the “My Videos” section of the top bar menu.
- Select the video you want to add your closed caption file to & click on “Settings.”
- In the Video Settings menu, click “Advanced”. You should see the screen picturedbelow.
- Under “Add Captions & Subtitles”, select “Choose file”. Locate your subtitle/caption file and click Open.
- Your file should appear below in the Enable Captions & Subtitles section. Make sure to check “Status: ON” and select the language and file type.
- Select “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
To watch your video with the new captions click the “CC” icon in the Vimeo player.