When captioning to Facebook or YouTube, our output from Ai-Stream is directed to the livestream and displayed as blocked captions. We get the live audio from either an online live stream or a standard conference call or Zoom call. The live stream is delayed by 5-10 seconds so that the captions line up with the audio after being blocked automatically into one or two line captions.
- Only use >> for new speakers, not SPEAKER: tags.
- No need to create extra lines/paragraph breaks for readability
- Like regular Ai-Live, the only $$ command that can be used is $$TRANSMIT – everything else will come out in the captions.
- Use Ai-Stream v4.14 (not 4.10)
- Make sure ‘Wowza’ is checked in the Output settings in Ai-Stream
- Uncheck single line box, Stream Block Size = 50, Reading Speed 295
- Check single line box, Stream Block Size = 30, Reading Speed 300
Remember to un-check the Wowza option for regular Ai-Live sessions.